When personal information is collected via our website, we ensure that it is always done by giving your express consent, so that you are informed about exactly what information is collected and why.
Collection of data
What personal information do we collect and for what purposes?
- When you make a purchase via our website, we collect information about you, eg name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, which means that we can send your order to you, and which we need in the event of a return.
- When you visit our webshop, we automatically collect information about you (cookies), such as which browser you use, search terms and the like, in order to make the user experience better for you and carry out targeted marketing.
- You have the opportunity to sign up for our newsletter, where we will send you news, tips, promotions and the like. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter again at any time.
- If you participate in our social media contests, we will subsequently target relevant marketing to you.
- If you contact us via our contact form, email, chat function on Facebook or anything else, we will of course respond back, but do not use your information for anything else.
Collection of personal information is done so that we can fulfill our agreement with you, improve the user experience on the webshop and offer you relevant marketing.
Use of data processors
Information submitted via our webshop is not sold on to third parties and we do not register any personally sensitive information.
We pass on information to external companies when necessary, in order to comply with the agreement entered into - for example, we pass on your contact information to our freight company so that they can deliver your order. The freight company is one of our data processors (other examples are our supplier of financial system and marketing), which according to our specific and purpose-limited instructions processes the data for which we are data responsible.
The data processors may not use the data for any purpose other than fulfilling the agreement with us, and they are subject to confidentiality.
Some of our data processors are outside the EU. Third country transfers are secured through certifications, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensure orderly conditions when personal data is transferred from the EU to the US.
You have the right to:
- Find out what personal information we have registered about you
- Correct incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant personal information
- Request to have all personal information we have registered about you deleted
- Request that the processing of personal data be restricted to certain purposes
- Get your data transferred to third parties
- Objection to an otherwise lawful processing of your personal data
- Complaint to the National Data Protection Authority.
Deletion of personal data
Personal information is registered with Zendoo and stored for five years, after which the information is deleted.
We fully respect all requests for confidentiality of personal information that you provide on our webshop. In addition, we are aware of the need for appropriate protection and proper processing of your personal data. We register and process personal data in accordance with the rules in force at any given time. Only employees who have a real need to access your personal information in order to perform their work have access to it.
The data manager at www.zendoo.dk is:
A.L. Passagen 7, 2.tv.
CVR nr.: 38 37 44 43
We are at all times entitled to make changes to this personal data policy.